Anderson Supernova Flash Fastpitch Bat -11oz (2019)
MAD MAX says:
- The 2019 Anderson Supernova Flash fastpitch bat (-11oz) is ideal for players 9-12 years old and is approved for all major softball associations including ASA, USSSA, NCAA, NSA, and ISA
- It also meets the BPF 1.20 standards and comes with a 1-year manufacturer warranty
- This bat has an ultra-balanced swing weight for more speed and power and has a two-piece composite design that eliminates sting on missed hits
- The newly designed rapid response composite material allows for better durability and performance
- We love the lightweight end cap because it supports barrel performance
- A new feature for 2019 is the softer vibration-reducing grip
- The best part is that all Anderson bats are crafted right here in the great USA
- To finish things off, Anderson has outdone themselves with a powerful colorway of bright purple, neon pink, and magenta
- Order your new softball bat today from CloseoutBats and tell them Mad Max sent you
The 2019 Supernova Flash -11 fastpitch softball bat is scientifically constructed in a new two-piece design, manufactured with rapid response composite for higher exit speed throughout the season.
The Supernova -11 is made to give hitters just the right balance and speed with a thin handle to generate more bat speed to catch up with fastballs, plus a highly responsive barrel for extra pop and distance upon contact.
Paired with Anderson's new softer vibration-reducing grip, this bat is perfect for every type of hitter who prefers the feel and speed of a lighter composite bat.
- 2-1/4" barrel
- Ultra-balanced for more speed and power
- Two-piece composite design eliminates stings on miss-hits
- Newly designed rapid response composite material allows for better durability and performance
- Lightweight end cap supports barrel performance
- Meets BPF 1.20 standards
- Ideal for players 9-12
- Approved by all major softball associations including ASA, USSSA, NCAA, NSA, and ISA
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
Anderson Supernova Flash Fastpitch Bat 017040 -11oz (2019)
ASA 2004 Certified Softball Bat
All bats in ASA Championship Play must pass the ASA 2004 bat standard. All bats having the 2004 certification mark will be allowed in ASA Championship Play. Bats that have the 2000 certification mark will not be allowed in ASA Championship Play unless they are listed on an approved bat list on the ASA website.
USSSA Certified Softball Bat
USSSA has used a 1.20 BPF standard in its softball programs for 15 years. The BPF standard was developed by NYU Physics Professor Dr. Richard A. Brandt over 15 years ago. The BPF standard is based on fundamental laws of physics that allow Dr. Brandt's testing lab to measure the relative performance of bats to be used in USSSA play.