Axe Bat Avenge Fastpitch Bat -10oz (2018)
Chop down the competition!
MAD MAX says:
- The 2018 Axe Bat Avenge 2-1/4" (-10oz) fastpitch bat is approved for play by ASA, USSSA, ISA, ISF, NSA, NCAA, and NFHS
- The best part about this bat is that it comes with a 1-year manufacturer warranty
- The striking blue and white colorway will help you to chop down the competition
- This two-piece composite softball bat has a balanced swing weight that whips through the zone with less vibration on contact
- The premium BCP composite matrix is more resilient and durable than ever before
- You are sure to love the endogrid handle because it reduces vibration in the hands for greater comfort
- The patented Axe handle gives you max bat speed, control, and a more consistent swing every at-bat
- Itís shaped like a real-life axe but instead of wood, youíll be chopping down balls
- Get ready to save big bucks at CloseoutBats with the Axe Avenge fastpitch bat
Concede nothing with the boldest fastpitch bat of 2017. Utilizing Axe Bat's most advanced BCP carbon fiber in a two-piece construction, the Avenge returns as the standard-bearer in the one-sided hitting revolution. Like all Axe bats, the Avenge is designed to be hit on only one side. Its Plus-Plus Hitting Face utilizes two asymmetric slip planes at the point of impact to create a barrel that performs as if it had a very thin wall, but with the durability of one much thicker. Greater comfort also can be found in the Avengeís handle, which features our popular Endogrid technology. This shock-absorbing, urethane over-mold -- easily identified by its soft, colorful profile -- reduces vibrations to the bottom hand and delivers a smoother, more comfortable swing. The Avenge is your cutting-edge advantage. Grab hold today.
- Plus-Plus Hitting Face relies on advanced composite techniques for improved performance and durability with one-sided hitting
Axe Bat Avenge Fastpitch Bat L150E -10oz (2018)
ASA 2004 Certified Softball Bat
All bats in ASA Championship Play must pass the ASA 2004 bat standard. All bats having the 2004 certification mark will be allowed in ASA Championship Play. Bats that have the 2000 certification mark will not be allowed in ASA Championship Play unless they are listed on an approved bat list on the ASA website.
USSSA Certified Softball Bat
USSSA has used a 1.20 BPF standard in its softball programs for 15 years. The BPF standard was developed by NYU Physics Professor Dr. Richard A. Brandt over 15 years ago. The BPF standard is based on fundamental laws of physics that allow Dr. Brandt's testing lab to measure the relative performance of bats to be used in USSSA play.