Axe Avenge Lite Fastpitch Bat -11oz (2019)
MAD MAX says:
New for 2019 it’s the Axe Avenge Lite Fastpitch -11oz Bat at closeoutbats. Please note that this bat is approved for play by ASA, USSSA, ISA, ISF, NSA, NCAA and NFHS. The best part about this bat is that it comes with a 1-year manufacturer warranty. This two-piece composite bat uses Axe’s most advanced BCP carbon fiber to deliver players a large barrel and sweet spot. You are sure to love the endogrid handle because it reduces vibrations in the hands for greater comfort. The patented Axe handle gives you max bat speed, control, and a more consistent swing every at bat. It’s shaped like a real life axe but instead of wood you’ll be chopping down balls. This fastpitch bat is lightweight and looks pretty great with a baby blue and white colorway. Whip the ball good and save some money too with the Axe Avenge Lite at closeoutbats.
- Two-piece, composite construction uses Axe's most advanced BCP carbon fiber to deliver a large barrel and sweet spot
- Engineered Hitting Zone with Plus-Plus technology extends maximal performance and strength to the entire 270° contact area, so you’ll never need to rotate your barrel for durability -- a benefit you only get by swinging an Axe Handle
- Lightweight, composite handle is flex-tuned to increase whip and reduce vibrations
- Endogrid handle reduces vibrations to the bottom hand for greater comfort
- Patented Axe handle scientifically proven to transfer power more efficiently, enable maximum bat speed, and reduce the risk of hand injuries commonly associated with the swing
- Approved for play by ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, ISF, NCAA and NFHS, 2-1/4” barrel
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
Who is it for?
Players seeking maximum whip, comfort and barrel size, who also prefer the feel of a two-piece composite construction and/or want the latest Axe Bat technologies for one-sided hitting.
Axe Avenge Lite Fastpitch Bat L169G -11oz (2019)
ASA 2004 Certified Softball Bat
All bats in ASA Championship Play must pass the ASA 2004 bat standard. All bats having the 2004 certification mark will be allowed in ASA Championship Play. Bats that have the 2000 certification mark will not be allowed in ASA Championship Play unless they are listed on an approved bat list on the ASA website.
USSSA Certified Softball Bat
USSSA has used a 1.20 BPF standard in its softball programs for 15 years. The BPF standard was developed by NYU Physics Professor Dr. Richard A. Brandt over 15 years ago. The BPF standard is based on fundamental laws of physics that allow Dr. Brandt's testing lab to measure the relative performance of bats to be used in USSSA play.