WAIT! Don't buy the item below until you READ THIS FIRST.
Axe Bat Element Fastpitch Bat -12oz (2019)
MAD MAX says:
- The 2019 Axe Bat Element fastpitch bat (-12oz) is approved for play by ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, ISF, NCAA, and NFHS
- The best part about this deal is that it comes with a one-year manufacturer warranty
- We recommend this bat for younger players or those who are looking to enhance their swing speed
- The balanced swing weight gives players better bat control
- This one-piece alloy fastpitch bat features a premium MX8 alloy barrel and a hyperwhip end cap that removes unnecessary weight.
- Its engineered hitting zone mad-maximizes performance over a 270-degree contact area
- The specially designed Axe Bat handle is shaped like a real axe so you can chop down the competition
- To finish things off, it has a beautiful colorway of pink and white to give it a fun and fresh look
- Buy yours today and save big bucks on your brand new bat from CloseoutBats
Axe Bat's best one-piece fastpitch softball bat features a premium alloy barrel and all the advantages of Axe Bat Handle hitting. This bat is for younger players or recreational players looking for an affordable, high-performing alloy bat with a fast swing weight.
- 1-piece alloy construction (balanced)
- Premium MX8 Alloy Barrel undergoes a special heat treatment, ensuring explosive pop out of the wrapper through the lifetime of your bat
- HyperWhip End Cap removes unnecessary weight from the tip of the bat for a faster swing, bigger barrel, and larger sweet spot
- 270° Engineered Hitting Zone gives max performance and strength to the entire hitting area, so you never need to rotate your barrel for durability
- Shock-absorbing Endogrid technology built into the handle reduces bottom-hand vibrations for a smoother, more comfortable swing
- Patented Axe Bat Handle enables max bat speed with more barrel control for your best swing, more often
- 2-1/4” barrel
- Approved for play by ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, ISF, NCAA, and NFHS
- 1-year standard manufacturer warranty
Axe Bat Element Fastpitch Bat L151G -12oz (2019)
ASA 2004 Certified Softball Bat
All bats in ASA Championship Play must pass the ASA 2004 bat standard. All bats having the 2004 certification mark will be allowed in ASA Championship Play. Bats that have the 2000 certification mark will not be allowed in ASA Championship Play unless they are listed on an approved bat list on the ASA website.
USSSA Certified Softball Bat
USSSA has used a 1.20 BPF standard in its softball programs for 15 years. The BPF standard was developed by NYU Physics Professor Dr. Richard A. Brandt over 15 years ago. The BPF standard is based on fundamental laws of physics that allow Dr. Brandt's testing lab to measure the relative performance of bats to be used in USSSA play.