|This is a better deal than the new model year version!|
Axe Bat Origin 2-5/8" BBCOR Bat -3oz (2018)
MAD MAX says:
- If you are an elite-level baseball player at the high school or collegiate level, this 2018 Axe Bat Origin 2-5/8" BBCOR bat is the perfect choice
- This 1-piece alloy construction is end-loaded for power, and the Performance LP1 Alloy barrel delivers explosive pop and superior durability for the lifetime of your bat
- The HyperWhip end cap removes unnecessary weight from the tip of the bat for a faster swing, bigger barrel, and larger sweet spot
- The engineered hitting zone mad-maximizes performance over a 270-degree contact area. To sweeten the deal, Axe Bat's patented handle enables your best swing and mad-maximizes your bat speed
- The colorway of lime green and black will have you swinging in style
- Buy yours today and hop on the CloseoutBats savings train -- choo-choo!
- 1-piece hybrid construction, end-loaded for power
- Performance LP1 Alloy Barrel delivers explosive pop and superior durability for the lifetime of your bat
- Lightweight, composite handle is flex-tuned to increase whip and reduce vibrations
- Composite HyperWhip End Cap removes unnecessary weight from the tip of the bat for a faster swing, bigger barrel, and larger sweet spot
- Engineered Hitting Zone extends maximal performance and strength to the entire 270-degree contact area, so you'll never need to rotate your barrel for durability - a benefit you only get by swinging an Axe Bat Handle
- Shock - absorbing Endogrid technology built into the handle reduces bottom hand vibrations for a smoother, more comfortable swing
- Patented Axe Bat Handle enables your best swing, more often - maximizing bat speed and improving barrel control for harder, more consistent contract
- BBCOR-certified for high school and college play
This is a manufacturer price-protected product not eligible for free gift promotion. Sorry!
Axe Bat Origin 2-5/8" BBCOR Bat L132F -3oz (2018)
BBCOR Certified Baseball Bat
The BBCOR formula provides a better measure of the bat's performance and therefore allows the rules committee and bat testing laboratories to better predict field performance based on lab tests. The goal is that non-wood bats that meet this new standard will perform similarly to wood bats. All BBCOR bats will incorporate a logo mark once certification approval is granted. This mark will be consistent across every approved bat design so umpires will easily identify approved bats.