Axe Pro Hard Maple Bat (2017)
Chop down the competition
MAD MAX says:
On sale now at closeoutbats itís the 2017 Axe Pro Hard Maple Bat. The best part about this bat is that itís proudly made in the USA. Itís made for High School, College, and adult baseball players seeking a balanced, pro-grade wood bat for training or competitive play. Itís ink dot certified for MLB approval and to show slope of grain. This bat has an end-loaded swing weight and the colorway is fun with black and green. To finish things off the patented Axe grip is ergonomically designed for better control, bat speed, comfort, and safety. Buy it today and get ready to save big bucks at closeoutbats.
Choose the only wood bat built to support the mechanics of your swing. Our patented Axe handle has been scientifically proven to aid performance and reduce the risk of common hand injuries associated with the baseball swing. Experience more comfort and better bat control. Transfer power more efficiently. Achieve maximum bat speed. All while training longer, safer.
The Pro Hard Maple L119 features a 243 turn with an extended barrel weighted for power. Made from a single billet of pro-grade maple hardwood, the L119 is machined and finished in the U.S.A.
Led by All Star Mookie Betts, many of the world's best players are swinging wood bats with Axe handles daily. There's no denying the Axe revolution; a new standard has arrived.
The Pro Hard Maple is your history in the making. Grab hold today.
- Single billet, pro-grade, maple hardwood
- 243 turn tapered for speed and power
- Cupped end for improved balance
- Patented Axe handle for better grip stability, more efficient power transfer, maximum bat speed, and reduced hand fatigue
- Pro-approved ink dot shows slope of grain.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Made for High school, college, and adult baseball players seeking a balanced, pro-grade wood bat for training or competitive play.
This is a manufacturer price-protected product not eligible for free gift promotion. Sorry!
Axe Pro Hard Maple Bat L119 (2017)