DeMarini CF Carbon Candy Fastpitch Bat -10oz (2019)
HUGE sweet spot. Reduced Vibration. You hit better!
MAD MAX says:
- The 2019 DeMarini Carbon Candy fastpitch bat really comes in handy for any girl wanting a premium composite bat without breaking the bank
- Using DeMariniís C12 composite, the Candy name of this bat is fitting as it has a HUGE sweet spot
- This bat used the DFusion connection system to reduce vibration, even on those sour foul balls
- Iíd be comfortable recommending this bat to a wide range of players as it comes in a 30Ē all the way to a 34"
- This bat is a sweet deal for any girl wanting top-level performance
- Remember to buy this bat at CloseoutBats where youíll be like a kid in a candy shop with all of our amazing deals
Thereís nothing sweeter than coming through with a big hit in the clutch. Thatís what the 2019 Carbon Candy (-10) fastpitch bat from DeMarini is all about.
A lightweight, perfectly balanced design is designed for high school hitters ready to wreak havoc. A C12 Composite barrel is engineered to maximize the sweet spot, helping you drive the ball all over the diamond. The proven DFusion 2.0 connection system flawlessly integrates the barrel into a D-Lite handle that reduces vibration for a smooth feel on every single swing. Stay hungry and take your game to new heights with the 2019 Carbon Candy.
- C12 Composite Barrel Design -- performance composite engineered to maximize the sweet spot for the best possible feel
- DFusion 2.0 Connection System -- reduces negative vibration on contact
- D-Lite Handle -- ultra-light handle design for a more balanced feel and increased bat speed
- Designed for high school players looking for great feel, great pop, and a perfectly balanced swing
- Approved for play in the ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISF, and ISA
- 1-year limited manufacturer warranty
DeMarini CF Carbon Candy Fastpitch Bat WTDXCND-19 -10oz (2019)
ASA 2004 Certified Softball Bat
All bats in ASA Championship Play must pass the ASA 2004 bat standard. All bats having the 2004 certification mark will be allowed in ASA Championship Play. Bats that have the 2000 certification mark will not be allowed in ASA Championship Play unless they are listed on an approved bat list on the ASA website.
USSSA Certified Softball Bat
USSSA has used a 1.20 BPF standard in its softball programs for 15 years. The BPF standard was developed by NYU Physics Professor Dr. Richard A. Brandt over 15 years ago. The BPF standard is based on fundamental laws of physics that allow Dr. Brandt's testing lab to measure the relative performance of bats to be used in USSSA play.