|This is a better deal than the new model year version!|
DeMarini CF9 Slapper Fastpitch Bat -10oz (2017)
Everyone in the crowd is going to be a clapper, when you are swinging the slapper.
MAD MAX says:
Every group of friends has one that's Insane, one balanced and, of course, one Slapper. Bats are no different. DeMarini does it that way. It creates different-looking and different-feeling bats. The Slapper was introduced last year, and I liked everything about it, including the color of the weight distribution. The fact that if you want to slap, all the weight falls on the hands, and if you want to let it fly and swing regularly, the balance goes back to a normal -10. The 2017 is no different; it's the same bat just with the new Paraflex composite to create a lighter and hotter bat out of the wrapper. The Slapper will also feature the D-Fusion handle, taking vibration away and moving it into the barrel for some extra pop. DeMarini is forever changing the game.
For the gamers:
DeMarini bats are made for the way you play. Plain and simple. DeMarini design bats for very specific player needs. Whether you're a power hitter who likes the end loaded feel, a speed demon who's all about slapping, or a contact hitter looking for the lightest swinging bat, there is a bat designed to work for you. With DeMarini's brand new Paraflex Composite, the CF9 lineup swings lighter and performs better than ever when it really counts -- game time.
For those left-handed speedy slappers, the CF9 -10 Slapper is the perfect bat. The long 14" barrel provides maximum plate coverage and is weighted more to the hands to provide optimal barrel control and manipulation. But here's the kicker -- when you donít want to slap, this bat acts as a lighter swinging -10 with enough mass and pop to drive the ball into the gap for the ultimate element of surprise.
Paraflex Composite Barrel - With 22% stronger carbon fibers than DeMarini Paradox + Composite, the Paraflex Composite Barrel allows for even more precise weight distribution on the CF9.
- A massive sweet spot Ė the composite is laid more consistently along the barrel to create a huge sweet spot. We're talking Texas-huge
- The lightest swinging bats -- a stronger material means that we can use less of it to build the bats with the most pop and the lowest MOI
- Bats designed for your approach at the plate -- weight can be distributed closer to the hands for slappers, more evenly along the barrel for contact hitters, and toward the end cap for power hitters so that you donít have to settle for a bat designed for the masses. Your bat is made for the way you play
- Our lightest swinging bats ever are built to perform to the max at high pitch speeds Ė because game time is when it matters most
- D-Fusion 2.0 Handle - optimized to redirect energy back into the barrel upon contact for an explosive trampoline-like feel. That means more energy concentrated on pop and less on hand sting.
DeMarini CF9 Slapper Fastpitch Bat -10oz WTDXCFA-17 (2017)