|This is a better deal than the new model year version!|
DeMarini FNX Rising Fastpitch Bat -10oz (2020)
The replacement to the legendary Insane.
MAD MAX says:
- The 2020 DeMarini FNX Rising fastpitch bat (-10oz) is approved for play in ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISF, and ISA; be sure to check with your local league for player approval before making your purchase today
- The very best part about this deal is that it comes with a 1-year warranty from DeMarini
- This bat was built for power and provides momentum to your swing and allows you to generate insane force on impact
- This 2-piece composite design gives players mad-maximizing energy transfer and insane power on contact
- Additionally, the Parastack composite barrel has a stiffer composite barrel designed for power hitters looking for more mass in the barrel
- Next, the new Seismic end cap was constructed with DeMarini's strongest materials to deliver insane energy transfer on contact
- To finish things off, the colorway is fantastic with red, yellow, white, and black
- Order yours today from CloseoutBats and tell them Mad Max sent you
- Parastack composite barrel -- a stiffer composite barrel designed for power hitters looking for more mass in the barrel
- Direct connection 2-piece composite design for maximum energy transfer and insane power on contact
- NEW Seismic end cap -- constructed with DeMarini's strongest materials to deliver insane energy transfer on contact
- Built for power, this bat provides momentum to your swing and allows you to generate insane force on impact
- Approved for play in ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISF, and ISA
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
DeMarini FNX Rising Fastpitch Bat WTDXPHP-20 -10oz (2020)
ASA 2004 Certified Softball Bat
All bats in ASA Championship Play must pass the ASA 2004 bat standard. All bats having the 2004 certification mark will be allowed in ASA Championship Play. Bats that have the 2000 certification mark will not be allowed in ASA Championship Play unless they are listed on an approved bat list on the ASA website.
USSSA Certified Softball Bat
USSSA has used a 1.20 BPF standard in its softball programs for 15 years. The BPF standard was developed by NYU Physics Professor Dr. Richard A. Brandt over 15 years ago. The BPF standard is based on fundamental laws of physics that allow Dr. Brandt's testing lab to measure the relative performance of bats to be used in USSSA play.