DeMarini Prism Fastpitch Bat -10oz (2020)
Created for chaos!
MAD MAX says:
- The 2020 DeMarini Prism (-10oz) fastpitch bat is approved for play in ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISF, and ISA; please be sure to check with your league before making your purchase today
- DeMarini has proven that the hype is real with the unicorn of fastpitch softball bats; the Prism is unlike anything you have seen on the market with new and innovative technologies
- It features a continuous fiber barrel where an envelope-pushing construction creates a feather-light, supremely powerful barrel
- Next, the divergence gapped barrel technology consist of a composite outer wall and is designed to work seamlessly with the low compression inner wall; the results are a spring effect that crushes balls upon contact
- This bat even includes DeMariniís proven 3Fusion handle system
- To finish things off, the colorway is the best we have ever seen! It has a magical medley of a rainbow prism printed on a black barrel and black handle - you wonít believe it until you see it in person
- Get ready to mad-maximize every swing and you can buy your new Prism at CloseoutBats
Designed and perfected in D-LAB to give hitters the ultimate performance, consistency, and feel, the Prism (-10) is ready for the big leagues. With a Continuous Fiber Barrel, Divergence Gapped Barrel Technology, and DeMarini's proven 3Fusion handle system, this bat maximizes every swing whether youíre a free-swinger or a slapper. The Prism is loaded and ready to take your game to another level.
- Continuous Fiber Wall -- this envelope-pushing construction creates a feather-light, supremely powerful barrel
- Divergence Gapped Wall -- the composite outer wall is designed to work seamlessly with the low compression inner wall to create a spring effect that crushes balls on contact
- Approved for play in ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISF, and ISA
DeMarini Prism Fastpitch Bat WTDXPZP-20 -10oz (2020)
ASA 2004 Certified Softball Bat
All bats in ASA Championship Play must pass the ASA 2004 bat standard. All bats having the 2004 certification mark will be allowed in ASA Championship Play. Bats that have the 2000 certification mark will not be allowed in ASA Championship Play unless they are listed on an approved bat list on the ASA website.
USSSA Certified Softball Bat
USSSA has used a 1.20 BPF standard in its softball programs for 15 years. The BPF standard was developed by NYU Physics Professor Dr. Richard A. Brandt over 15 years ago. The BPF standard is based on fundamental laws of physics that allow Dr. Brandt's testing lab to measure the relative performance of bats to be used in USSSA play.