DeMarini Spryte Fastpitch Bat -12oz (2020)
MAD MAX says:
On sale now at closeoutbats itís the new 2020 DeMarini Spryte Fastpitch Bat -12oz. This bat is approved for play in ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISF, and ISA. Please be sure to check with your local for player approval before making your purchase today. The best part about this deal is that it comes with a 1-year warranty. This two-piece construction is made with 100% composite material. The Paradox Composite barrel is designed to perform with a softer, hotter, and more responsive feel for younger players. The bat also utilizes DeMariniís D-Lite handle to reduce vibration for a smooth feel on every swing. It was built for the developing player who wants a bat that will help generate more bat speed. Another great feature is the Big D end-cap that helps to absorb vibrations so hitters can swing with confidence. To finish things off, the colorway is fun and fresh with white and magenta for a magical look. Order yours today at closeoutbats and save big bucks right away!
- 2-1/4" barrel
- Paradox Composite barrel -- designed to perform with a softer, hotter, and more responsive feel for younger players
- 100% COMP two-piece construction that utilizes DeMarini's D-Lite Handle to reduce vibration for a smooth feel on every swing
- Bid D end cap -- helps to absorb vibration so hitters can swing with confidence
- Built for the developing player who wants a bat that will help generate more bat speed
- Approved for play in ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISF, and ISA
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
DeMarini Spryte Fastpitch Bat WTDXSPF-20 -12oz (2020)
ASA 2004 Certified Softball Bat
All bats in ASA Championship Play must pass the ASA 2004 bat standard. All bats having the 2004 certification mark will be allowed in ASA Championship Play. Bats that have the 2000 certification mark will not be allowed in ASA Championship Play unless they are listed on an approved bat list on the ASA website.
USSSA Certified Softball Bat
USSSA has used a 1.20 BPF standard in its softball programs for 15 years. The BPF standard was developed by NYU Physics Professor Dr. Richard A. Brandt over 15 years ago. The BPF standard is based on fundamental laws of physics that allow Dr. Brandt's testing lab to measure the relative performance of bats to be used in USSSA play.