Easton Ghost Fastpitch Bat -10oz ASA (2018)
The pitcher is toast when you are swinging the Ghost.
MAD MAX says:
How does Easton regain top brand in the bat space in 2018? It starts with the Ghost. Easton has created a bat that will be so hot out of the wrapper it is not USSSA approved. The Ghost uses a brand new composite material called New Extra Tough Resin Matrix - XTX. This bat will also feature a full-length inner barrel with allows for unmatched trampoline effect. The sound is very different than your typical Easton bat. The response so far is very crisp off the bat. Easton also added a brand new connection piece to stiffen the bat up. This one is the -10 and will be available in size 32in22oz, 33in23oz and 34in24oz. This one is balanced all the way.
- Revolutionary Double Barrel composite construction features two full-length barrels, an extremely flexible outer barrel with the lowest compression in the game, combined with a high-performance inner barrel resulting in the ultimate combination of feel, pop, and sound
- New Extra Tough Resin Matrix - XTX composite technology provides durability and compression to the soft outer barrel and performance to the inner barrel
- All new patented Connexion+ technology has been redesigned to enhance feel and further reduce vibration
- Ultra-thin 29/32” handle with all new 1.2mm Hyperskin Diamond grip
- Certification (98MPH): ASA, ISF
This is a manufacturer price-protected product not eligible for free gift promotion. Sorry!
Easton Ghost Fastpitch FP18GH10 -10oz ASA (2018)
ASA 2004 Certified Softball Bat
All bats in ASA Championship Play must pass the ASA 2004 bat standard. All bats having the 2004 certification mark will be allowed in ASA Championship Play. Bats that have the 2000 certification mark will not be allowed in ASA Championship Play unless they are listed on an approved bat list on the ASA website.