Easton Ghost Fastpitch Bat -11oz USSSA (2019)
The competition is toast, when you are swinging the ghost!
MAD MAX says:
Itís a bird, itís a plane, no itís the Easton Ghost fastpitch bat. First things first, this bat is for your club travel and tournament player and is approved for USSSA, NSA, and ISA. You will notice the bat's thumbprint, as well as the bat's grey and gold coloring, indicates USSSA approval. That being said, are you ready for some more of Eastonís groundbreaking technology? Eastonís proprietary, patent-pending double barrel construction is the ultimate combo of feel, pop, and sound. Thereís nothing more satisfying than the sound of the ball on contact with bat. Other key features are the XTX Xtra Tough Resin Matrix technology giving players durability and flex for the lowest compression barrel in the game. This bat uses a two-piece ConneXion+ technology and features NITROFOAM to give the bat a lighter and enhanced feeling connection between handle and barrel. Experience the Ghostís ultra-thin (29/32Ē) handle with a brand new 1.2mm Hyperskin grip. The competition is toast when you are swinging the ghost!
- Proprietary, patent-pending DOUBLE BARREL construction is the ultimate combination of feel, pop, and sound
- XTX Xtra Tough Resin Matrix technology provides durability and flexibility for the lowest compression barrel in the game
- Two-piece ConneXion+ technology features NITROFOAM to create a lighter and better feeling connection between handle and barrel
- Ultra-thin 29/32Ē handle with all new 1.2mm HYPERSKIN grip
- Certification (1.20 BPF): USSSA, NSA, ISA
Easton Ghost Fastpitch Bat FP19GHU11 -11oz USSSA (2019)
USSSA Certified Softball Bat
USSSA has used a 1.20 BPF standard in its softball programs for 15 years. The BPF standard was developed by NYU Physics Professor Dr. Richard A. Brandt over 15 years ago. The BPF standard is based on fundamental laws of physics that allow Dr. Brandt's testing lab to measure the relative performance of bats to be used in USSSA play.