|This is a better deal than the new model year version!|
Easton Ghost X 2-5/8" BBCOR Bat -3oz (2018)
The other team is toast when you are swinging the Ghost!
MAD MAX says:
- The Easton Ghost X was one of the more popular BBCOR bats of 2018
- It was Eastonís flagship composite bat that cost $450; this bat has since been replaced by the Easton Project 3 ADV, and while the ADV does have some newer tech, the Ghost X is still a top-of-the-line bat despite being last year's model
- The 2018 Ghost X has exact composite, and in my opinion, saving over $100 makes the 2018 Ghost a great option for anyone wanting that top-of-the-line composite but wanting to save a little money
- Not to boast, but CloseoutBats has great deals on last year's Ghost and many other bats
- SWI Ė SWING WEIGHT INDEX - The Swing Weight Index (SWI) is based on Moment of Inertia (MOI) and will vary due to the bat length, material, barrel size and end-load. A bat with a low SWI is evenly-balanced and delivers power through fast swing speeds. A bat with a high SWI is end-loaded and produces power with more mass behind the ball at impact.
- New DYNAMIC FEEL SYSTEM combines EXACT carbon construction and CONNEXION+ technology into an integrated design for the best feeling two-piece bat in the game
- EXACT Carbon - All new Engineering X Advanced Carbon Technology handle and barrel construction provides better vibration reduction in the hands while optimizing barrel performance
- Re-designed to enhance feel, our patented two-piece CONNEXION+ô technology is the standard of excellence for two-piece bats in the market
- X-tended barrel design gives the Ghost X the longest barrel in the game
- 31/32" EXACT carbon handle with increased cushioning in the 1.4mm HYPERSKIN grip
This is a manufacturer price-protected product not eligible for free gift promotion. Sorry!
Easton Ghost X 2-5/8" BBCOR Bat BB18GX -3oz (2018)
BBCOR Certified Baseball Bat
The BBCOR formula provides a better measure of the bat's performance and therefore allows the rules committee and bat testing laboratories to better predict field performance based on lab tests. The goal is that non-wood bats that meet this new standard will perform similarly to wood bats. All BBCOR bats will incorporate a logo mark once certification approval is granted. This mark will be consistent across every approved bat design so umpires will easily identify approved bats.