WAIT! Don't buy the item below until you READ THIS FIRST.
This is a better deal than the new model year version!
Easton Stealth Hyperlite Fastpitch Bat -12oz (2018)
Save some wealth. Buy this Stealth.
MAD MAX says:
- This 2018 Easton Stealth Hyperlite (-12oz) fastpitch bat is designed for the girl who likes to generate speed to create power
- Expect this bat to be aimed toward your girls who are 13 and under
- This is an extremely chic and classy bat, complete with the neon pink and yellow details that really pop off the white barrel
- The Stealth Hyperlite is technologically advanced with TCT Thermo Composite technology; you may recognize TCT from other Easton bats like the Mako
- The TCT is going to make your bat more user-friendly by reducing vibrations in the handle sending all your power to the ball upon impact; the Hyperlite barrel Mad Maximizes sweet spot for optimal performance and results.
- CXN Zero two-piece ConneXion technology is another great way this bat cancels out vibrations and stinging
- We are obsessed with its ultra-thin 29/32" handle and new 1.2 mm hyperskin helix grip for even more comfort
- Finally, this bat is approved for ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, and ISF
- Get in the game with this exquisite bat this season at CloseoutBats
- HYPERLITE composite barrel optimizes the sweet spot for maximum performance
- CXN ZERO two-piece ConneXion technology engineered for zero vibration and ultimate performance
- Ultra-thin 29/32" handle with all new 1.2mm HYPERSKIN HELIX grip
- Certification (98MPH): ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, ISF
This is a manufacturer price-protected product not eligible for free gift promotion. Sorry!
Easton Stealth Hyperlite Fastpitch Bat FP18SHL12 -12oz (2018)
ASA 2004 Certified Softball Bat
All bats in ASA Championship Play must pass the ASA 2004 bat standard. All bats having the 2004 certification mark will be allowed in ASA Championship Play. Bats that have the 2000 certification mark will not be allowed in ASA Championship Play unless they are listed on an approved bat list on the ASA website.
USSSA Certified Softball Bat
USSSA has used a 1.20 BPF standard in its softball programs for 15 years. The BPF standard was developed by NYU Physics Professor Dr. Richard A. Brandt over 15 years ago. The BPF standard is based on fundamental laws of physics that allow Dr. Brandt's testing lab to measure the relative performance of bats to be used in USSSA play.