WAIT! Don't buy the item below until you READ THIS FIRST.
Easton Wonder Fastpitch Bat -12oz (2019)
MAD MAX says:
- The 2019 Easton Wonder fastpitch bat (-12oz) is certified for 1.20 BPF and approved for play in ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, and ISF
- This two-piece construction is ideal for younger players looking for a light swing weight through the zone
- The flexible barrel compression allows for a softer barrel out of the wrapper while the TCT thermo-composite technology gives the bat a massive sweet spot and elite swing speed
- You are sure to love the CXN Zero 2-Piece ConneXion+ Technology, which was engineered specifically for zero vibration and optimal performance
- The gorgeous colorway of purple, black, and white will have you shining brightly and standing out this season
- To finish things off the ultra-thin 29/32" handle has an all-new 1.2mm HYPERSKIN grip
- Order yours today and get ready to save yourself some coin this season from CloseoutBats
- FLEX Flexible Barrel Compression for a softer barrel out of the wrapper
- TCT Thermo Composite Technology for a massive sweet spot and unmatched swing speed
- CXN ZERO 2-piece ConneXion technology engineered for zero vibration and ultimate performance
- Ultra-thin 29/32" handle with all new 1.2mm HYPERSKIN grip
- Certification (98MPH): ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, ISF
Easton Wonder Fastpitch Bat FP19W12 -12oz (2019)
ASA 2004 Certified Softball Bat
All bats in ASA Championship Play must pass the ASA 2004 bat standard. All bats having the 2004 certification mark will be allowed in ASA Championship Play. Bats that have the 2000 certification mark will not be allowed in ASA Championship Play unless they are listed on an approved bat list on the ASA website.
USSSA Certified Softball Bat
USSSA has used a 1.20 BPF standard in its softball programs for 15 years. The BPF standard was developed by NYU Physics Professor Dr. Richard A. Brandt over 15 years ago. The BPF standard is based on fundamental laws of physics that allow Dr. Brandt's testing lab to measure the relative performance of bats to be used in USSSA play.