Louisville MLB Prime C271 Natural Maple Bat (2020)
MAD MAX says:
On sale now at closeoutbats itís the 2020 Louisville MLB Prime C271
Natural Maple Bat. This turning model C271 has the most balanced swing weight
in the lineup and is made with MLB maple wood. This strong maple wood is
known for its hardness, sound, and solid feel. It features a brand new EXOPRO
finish that is twice as hard as the previous ExoArmor finish. Other bat highlights
include a medium barrel diameter, a long barrel taper, standard handle thickness,
and a maximum taper knob. It has been stamped with an Ink Dot to indicate the
highest quality wood bat, meeting slope-of-grain standards for play in Major
League Baseball. Both contact and power hitters alike will enjoy this bat.
Louisville Slugger has also completely re-designed the craftsman style cup with a
thicker width edge along the end of the barrel giving the bat added strength and
durability. To finish things off, the bat has a classic look with a natural wood
finish and seamless blacks decals. Order yours today from closeoutbats and save
yourself some coin.
Take your hacks with the Natural. This version of the C271, Louisville Slugger's most popular turning model at the Major League level, features a natural finish with black branding throughout. A standard handle, standard barrel and max knob taper, along with a balanced swing weight, allow this model to deliver for both contact and power hitters alike.
The 2020 MLB Prime lineup is 135 years in the making. Louisville's team has applied its extensive wood bat knowledge to develop a product that, from knob to cup, is unmatched. Each of the 2020 models features an easy-to-read knob medallion embedded in the knob that indicates the MLB Prime grade of wood, the species and the length, while the bat name and production date are engraved in the surrounding area. These bats also now feature a Craftsman-Style Cup, created specifically to curb breakage and maintain hardness on contact. To give these bats an unparalleled look and feel, the 2020 MLB Prime bats are all coated with Louisville's new EXOPRO finish, which creates a beautiful mirror-like appearance and unmatched level of hardness. Seamless Decals on the center, end and back brands blend into the bat almost as intricately as the grain itself. All in all, the 2020 MLB Prime bats are the finest Louisville Slugger bats created in over a century of craftsmanship.
- Max knob taper
- Long barrel taper
- Standard handle thickness (0.92)
- Mediuam barrel diameter (2.46)
- MLB Maple wood
- C271 turning model
- Most balanced swing weight
- Features EXOPRO finish -- twice as hard as previous ExoArmor finish
- MLB Ink Dot
- Natural color
- Seamless Decals
- Knob Medallion -- New to the 2020 line, easy-to-read medallions have been embedded in the knob and clearly show the identifying characteristics of your bat and replacing outdated etching that has been previously used. The medallion indicates the MLB Prime grade of wood, the species and the length, while the bat name is engraved in the surrounding area.
- Center Brand -- Louisville Sluggerís exclusive Seamless Decals are applied directly under the top coat, giving MLB Prime bats a pristine look. All MLB Prime models feature branding that blends into the bat almost as intricately as the grain of the wood itself -- without added stress from pressure and heat. Thanks to this innovative technology, MLB Prime bats continue to shine after countless trips to the plate.
- End Brand -- A new condensed appearance adds the finishing touch to the completely re-designed 2020 MLB Prime lineup end brand, giving these bats an even cleaner, high-end look.
- Craftsman-Style Cup -- Louisville's completely re-engineered Craftsman-Style Cup features a thicker width edge along the end of the barrel, lending added strength and durability to the end of the bat to help reduce chipping and cracking.
- EXOPRO Finish -- The 2020 MLB Prime lineup features the revolutionary new EXOPRO finish thatís twice as hard as the previous EXOARMOR. This latest innovation in wood bat technology gives you a finish you can feel in an incredibly durable top coat that not only drastically increases surface hardness, but gives you a mirror-like finish in high-gloss models, elevating the color and grain definition of the bat. EXOPRO delivers what youíve always wanted -- a wood bat that feels as good as it looks.
- MLB Ink Dot -- Louisville Slugger ink-dotted bats are the highest quality wood bats in the game. Every maple and birch PRIME bat that meet slope-of-grain carries the Ink Dot and are approved for play in Major League Baseball.
Louisville MLB Prime C271 Natural Maple Bat WTLWPM271A20 (2020)