Louisville MLB Prime C271 Maple Bat (2018)
MAD MAX says:
On sale now at closeoutbats itís the 2019 Louisville MLB Prime C271 Maple Bat. The C271 is Louisville Sluggerís most popular turning model at the Major League level. This version of the C271 features a natural finish with black seamless decals throughout. It has a standard handle, standard barrel, and max knob taper. We recommend this bat for both power and contact hitters. All MLB Prime bats are made exclusively with MLB grade wood from the top 3% of the harvest. They also feature three coats of EXOARMOR for a finish that gives the bat a hardness you can feel and hear with every swing. It also feels very balanced and has a cupped end. You will also notice that itís stamped with and MLB Ink Dot. Buy this MLB Prime and get yourself a primetime deal from closeoutbats.
Let your bat do the talking with the Natural. The C271 is Louisville Sluggerís most popular turning model at the Major League level and is the base model used to create all standard barrel turning models. This version of the C271 features a natural finish with black Seamless Decals throughout. A standard handle, standard barrel and max knob taper, along with a balanced swing weight, allow this model to deliver for both contact and power hitters alike. All MLB PRIME bats are made exclusively with MLB-grade wood from the top 3% of the harvest and feature three coats of EXOARMOR, a state-of-the-art finish that gives a hardness to the bat you can feel and hear with every swing.
- Seamless decal center brand: Louisville Sluggerís innovative Seamless Decal technology give MLB Prime bats a pristine look Ė even after countless trips to the plate. Branding applied without added stress from pressure and heat blends into the bat as intricately as the grain itself, leading to a bat made of wood in its purest, hardest form.
- MLB Prime end brand: A new condensed appearance adds the finishing touch to the new MLB PRIME lineup, giving these bats a higher-end, cleaner look.
- Swing weight: Looking at a bat, you may not see a difference in swing weight. But you definitely feel it. Swing weight is a determination of how a batís weight is distributed along its length, ranging along the swing weight spectrum from end-loaded to balanced.
- C271 turning model: The C271 is our most popular turning model at the Major League level and is the base model used to create all medium barrel turning models. Like the M110, the C271 uses our densest starting billet, giving this model consistent hardness. A standard handle, medium barrel and max knob taper create a versatile bat conducive to power hitters and contact hitters alike.
- MLB Maple: Preferred by more than 70 percent of Major League players, these bats are known for their surface hardness, unmatched sound and solid feel upon contact. The closed grain structure of the Maple wood lends itself to a more durable surface strength and stiffer feel.
- MLB Ink Dot: Louisville Slugger ink-dotted bats are the highest quality wood bats in the game. Every maple and birch PRIME bat that meet slope-of-grain carries the Ink Dot and are approved for play in Major League Baseball.
- EXOARMOR finish: All Prime bats feature EXOARMOR, a revolutionary finish that doubles the surface hardness of the bat. Three coats of EXOARMOR gives these bats a hardness you can hear and feel with every swing.
Louisville MLB Prime C271 Maple Bat WTLWPM271A18 (2018)