Louisville MLB Pro Prime B415 Ronald Acuña PI Maple Bat (2020)
MAD MAX says:
On sale now at closeoutbats it’s the new 2020 Louisville MLB Pro Prime B415 Ronald Acuna PI Maple Bat. Are you looking to swing what the pros are swinging? Louisville Slugger has once again teamed up with your favorite MLB stars to bring you creative one of a kind bats. Ronald Acuna Jr. of the Atlanta Braves is no stranger to victory. In 2018 he was awarded the 2018 NL Rookie of the Year. The B415 has become one of the most popular turning models in Louisville’s line-up. The B415 combines features from a few different big barrel models including an AJ10 handle and the barrel of an I13. It also includes a flared knob design, a short barrel taper, a cupped end and a large barrel diameter. It registers as a “4” on the swing weight scale which makes it slightly end loaded. It was crafted with MLB Maple, bone rubbed, and features a 2X as hard EXOPRO finish. The colorway on this bat shows off his personality with the colors of Venezuela and seamless decals that include his countries flag in the LS logo. New for 2020 the knob medallion is now easy to read and shows you identifying characteristics of your bat. Ronald’s player-inspired model shows off his number 13 on the knob. To finish things off, the MLB ink dot stamp proves that your bat meets the slope of grain approved to play in Major League Baseball. Quantities are limited so order yours today and save big bucks right away at closeoutbats.
Venezuelan native and Braves outfielder Ronald Acuña pays homage to his home country with this player-designed B415, featuring a red handle, blue barrel and yellow branding throughout in a nod to the Venezuelan flag, which is featured within the Louisville Center shield center brand. The B415 turning model, which Acuña swings in games, is made with an AJ10 handle and I13 barrel with a flared knob design.
This model is made with Maple, which is the species preferred by more than 70 percent of Major League players. Maple bats are known for their surface hardness, unmatched sound and solid feel upon contact. The closed grain structure of the Maple wood lends itself to a more durable surface strength and stiffer feel. It has been stamped with an Ink Dot to indicate the highest quality wood bat, meeting slope-of-grain standards for play in Major League Baseball.
- MLB Maple
- B415 turning model
- Slightly End-Loaded swing weight
- Knob Medallion -- new to the 2020 line, easy-to-read medallions have been embedded in the knob, clearly show the identifying characteristics of your bat and replacing outdated etching that has been previously used; the medallion on Ronald's player-inspired model is in line with the entire bat's design, and features his number 13
- Features EXOPRO finish -- twice as hard as previous ExoArmor finish
- Cupped -- features a thicker width edge along the end of the barrel, lending added strength and durability to the end of the bat to help reduce chipping and cracking
- MLB Ink Dot -- the stamp of the highest quality wood bat; Louisville Slugger ink-dotted bats that meet slope-of-grain are approved for play in Major League Baseball
- Hardline - Red to Blue color
- Seamless decals are applied directly under the top coat, giving MLB Prime bats a pristine look
Louisville MLB Pro Prime B415 Ronald Acuña PI Maple Bat WTLWPM415PI20 (2020)