|This is a better deal than the new model year version!|
Louisville Omaha 519 2-5/8" BBCOR Bat -3oz (2019)
MAD MAX says:
The 2019 519 Omaha is a single-piece aluminum bat that uses top of the line 7U1+ alloy construction. This bat features a 6-star premium end cap design for enhanced aesthetics and a great sound. The new Omaha now has VIBEX vibration dampening, which has been seen before in premium power tools to reduce vibration. This bat has a balanced swing weight to get the best of both worlds by having great power and bat speed. To put the icing on the cake, this bat has an all-new LS PRO comfort grip, which looks amazing and adds tack and cushion.
- 1 PIECE ST 7U1+ ALLOY CONSTRUCTION: That delivers a huge sweet spot and stiffer feel on contact
- 6-STAR: Premium end cap design
- NEW VIBEX PREMIUM VIBRATION DAMPING HANDLE CONSTRUCTION: Reduces sting on mishits
- BALANCED SWING WEIGHT: For the ultimate combination of speed and power
- NEW LS PRO COMFORT GRIP: For the perfect mix of tack and cushion
- HANDLE: 31/32" tapered handle
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
Louisville Omaha 519 2-5/8" BBCOR Bat WTLBBO519B3 -3oz (2019)
BBCOR Certified Baseball Bat
The BBCOR formula provides a better measure of the bat's performance and therefore allows the rules committee and bat testing laboratories to better predict field performance based on lab tests. The goal is that non-wood bats that meet this new standard will perform similarly to wood bats. All BBCOR bats will incorporate a logo mark once certification approval is granted. This mark will be consistent across every approved bat design so umpires will easily identify approved bats.