Louisville Prime 919 2-5/8" BBCOR Bat -3oz (2019)
NOTE: As of Friday, Sept. 20, 2019, this bat does not meet NCAA Baseball playing rules (see below).
MAD MAX says:
The successor to the 917 and 918 Prime series, this year's installment to the line brings a clean new white colorway. This bat is a 3-piece premium composite with a MicroFoam barrel design for a lighter swing weight and maximum pop. This bat also uses VCX technology, allowing the barrel and handle to move independently from each other. This free movement allows unmatched feel and vibration reduction when hitting. This bat also uses a balanced swing weight for both great bat speed and power. To put the icing on the cake, this bat has an all-new LS PRO comfort grip, which looks amazing and adds tack and cushion. Give pitchers a bad time when you're swinging the 919 Prime!
NOTE: As of Friday, Sept. 20, 2019, this bat does not meet NCAA Baseball playing rules.
This bat does not meet NCAA Baseball playing rule, Rule 1.12.b.7, requiring that the baseball bat barrel color between the 18-inch mark and the end cap (the hitting area) must be a color(s) that is predominantly contrasting to the color of the baseball.
Please direct any questions about specific bat models to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3 PIECE COMPOSITE: With our proprietary MicroForm™ barrel design for a lighter swing weight and maximum pop
- PATENTED VCX TECHNOLOGY: Allows for independent movement between the barrel and the handle that controls vibration and provides unmatched feel on contact. VCX technology creates a feel unique to each sport and player type
- RTX END CAP DESIGN: Maximizes the barrel shape and improves sound on contact
- BALANCED SWING WEIGHT: For the ultimate combination of speed and power
- NEW LS PRO COMFORT GRIP: For the perfect mix of tack and cushion
- HANDLE: 31/32" tapered handle
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
Louisville Prime 919 2-5/8" BBCOR Bat WTLBBP919B3 -3oz (2019)
BBCOR Certified Baseball Bat
The BBCOR formula provides a better measure of the bat's performance and therefore allows the rules committee and bat testing laboratories to better predict field performance based on lab tests. The goal is that non-wood bats that meet this new standard will perform similarly to wood bats. All BBCOR bats will incorporate a logo mark once certification approval is granted. This mark will be consistent across every approved bat design so umpires will easily identify approved bats.