Louisville Prime 919 2-5/8" Youth USA Bat -10oz (2019)
MAD MAX says:
The successor to the 917 and 918 Prime series, this year's installment to the line brings a clean new white colorway. This bat is a 3-piece premium composite with a MicroFoam barrel design for a lighter swing weight and maximum pop. This bat also uses VCX technology, allowing the barrel and handle to move independently from each other. This free movement allows unmatched feel and vibration reduction when hitting. This bat also uses a balanced swing weight for both great bat speed and power. To put the icing on the cake, this bat has an all-new LS PRO comfort grip, which looks amazing and adds tack and cushion. Give pitchers a bad time when you're swinging the 919 Prime!
- 3-PIECE COMPOSITE -- NEW ADV MICROFORM™ BARREL: Features an advanced construction that maximizes barrel size while maintaining
peak performance and pop on contact
- PATENTED VCX TECHNOLOGY: That allows for independent movement between the barrel and the handle that controls vibration and provides unmatched feel on contact. VCX technology creates a feel unique to each sport and player type
- RTX END CAP DESIGN: Maximizes the barrel shape and improves sound on contact
- BALANCED SWING WEIGHT: For the ultimate combination of speed and power
- NEW LS PRO COMFORT GRIP: For the perfect mix of tack and cushion
- HANDLE: 7/8" tapered handle
- APPROVED FOR PLAY: Little League Baseball, AABC, AAU, Babe Ruth League, Cal Ripken Baseball, Dixie Youth Baseball and PONY Baseball
- 1-year manufacturer-warranty
Louisville Prime 919 2-5/8" Youth USA Bat WTLUBP919B10 -10oz (2019)
USA Baseball Certified Youth Bat
The 2018 USABat standard will allow youth baseball organizations in the United States to reach their goal of establishing a wood-like standard, a standard that will provide for the long-term integrity of the game.