|This is a better deal than the new model year version!|
Louisville Select 719 2-5/8" BBCOR Bat -3oz (2019)
MAD MAX says:
The successor to the 718 Select, this bat is back for another year as the 719. This bat is a 3-piece hybrid construction, using a ST7U1+ alloy barrel and composite handle. The downfall of the 718 Select in many people’s eyes was that the bat swang to heavy. To combat this, they use an all-new Speed Ballistic Composite end cap. While this bat is still slightly end loaded, it has increased swing speed over the previous models. This is going to be Louisville’s most versatile BBCOR bat as it comes in smaller sizes like 29” and 30” and goes all the way up to 34”. To put the icing on the cake, this bat has an all-new LS PRO comfort grip, which looks amazing and adds tack and cushion. See the ball get wrecked with the all-new 719 Select.
- 3 PIECE HYBRID CONSTRUCTION: With ST 7U1+ alloy barrel and composite handle for maximum durability and power on contact
- NEW (SBC) SPEED BALLISTIC COMPOSITE END CAP: For increased swing speed and maximum control
- PATENTED VCX TECHNOLOGY: Allows for independent movement between the barrel and the handle that controls vibration and provides unmatched feel on contact. VCX technology creates a feel unique to each sport and player type
- SLIGHT ENDLOAD SWING WEIGHT: For increased momentum and power on contact
- NEW LS PRO COMFORT GRIP: For the perfect mix of tack and cushion
- HANDLE: 31/32" tapered handle
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
Louisville Select 719 2-5/8" BBCOR Bat WTLBBS719B3 -3oz (2019)
BBCOR Certified Baseball Bat
The BBCOR formula provides a better measure of the bat's performance and therefore allows the rules committee and bat testing laboratories to better predict field performance based on lab tests. The goal is that non-wood bats that meet this new standard will perform similarly to wood bats. All BBCOR bats will incorporate a logo mark once certification approval is granted. This mark will be consistent across every approved bat design so umpires will easily identify approved bats.