WAIT! Don't buy the item below until you READ THIS FIRST.
Louisville Select 719 2-5/8" Youth USA Bat -10oz (2019)
MAD MAX says:
The successor to the 718 Select, this bat is back for another year as the 719. This bat is a 3-piece hybrid construction, using an ST 7U1+ alloy barrel and composite handle. The downfall of the 718 Select in many peopleís eyes was that the bat swung too heavy. To combat this, they use an all-new Speed Ballistic Composite End Cap. While this bat is still slightly end loaded, it has increased swing speed over the previous models. To put the icing on the cake, this bat has an all-new LS PRO Comfort grip, which looks amazing and adds tack and cushion. See the ball get wrecked with the all-new 719 Select.
- 3-piece hybrid construction with ST 7U1 + Alloy barrel and composite handle for maximum durability and power on contact
- Patented VCX Technology allows for independent movement between the barrel and the handle that controls vibration and provides unmatched feel on contact. VCX technology creates a feel unique to each sport and player type
- NEW Speed Ballistic Composite (SBC) End Cap for increased swing speed and maximum control
- Balanced swing weight for the ultimate combination of speed and power
- NEW LS Pro Comfort Grip for the perfect mix of tack and cushion
- 7/8" tapered handle
- Approved for play in Little League Baseball, AABC, AAU, Babe Ruth League, Cal Ripken Baseball, Dixie Youth Baseball and PONY Baseball
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
Louisville Select 719 2-5/8" Youth USA Bat WTLUBS719B10 -10oz (2019)
USA Baseball Certified Youth Bat
The 2018 USABat standard will allow youth baseball organizations in the United States to reach their goal of establishing a wood-like standard, a standard that will provide for the long-term integrity of the game.