Marucci CAT8 2-5/8" BBCOR Bat -3oz (2019)
Stronger alloy. Faster swing speeds. More forgiveness.
MAD MAX says:
New for 2019 at closeoutbats it’s the Marucci CAT8 2-5/8” -3oz BBCOR Bat. This bat is BBCOR certified making it eligible for high school and collegiate play. This one-piece alloy construction provides players with a clean and consistent swing. It’s made with AZ105 Alloy which is the strongest aluminum on the Marucci line. The multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and the ring free barrel technology allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no “dead” spots. Control your edge like never before with the 2nd generation AV2 Anti-Vibration knob for better feel and less negative feedback. The professionally inspired handle features a removable taper and an ergonomic knob shape for more comfort and control. To finish things off the micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves the bats feel and control. The colorway of red, white, and grey will have you ready to play this season. The CAT7 is so last season so get on trend and try out the CAT8 available now at closeoutbats.
The CAT8 is precision-balanced to control this one-piece alloy’s strength and speed. It is a one-piece alloy bat built with AZ105 super strength aluminum alloy meaning thinner walls, higher response rate, and better durability. The precision-balanced barrel features a ring-free multi-variable wall design that creates an expanded sweet spot, while the patented AV2 Anti-Vibration knob produces a better feel and less negative vibrational feedback.
- AZ105 alloy, the strongest aluminum on the Marucci bat line, allows for thinner barrel walls, a higher response rate, and better durability
- Multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after off-centered contact
- 2nd Generation AV2 Anti-Vibration knob features an upgraded, finely tuned harmonic dampening system for better feel and less negative vibrational feedback
- Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no "dead" spots
- Precision-balanced barrel results in a lower M.O.I. and balanced feel for precision and control
- One-piece alloy construction provides a clean, consistent, traditional swing
- Professionally inspired handle features a removable taper and an ergonomic knob shape for more top-hand control and comfort
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
Marucci CAT8 2-5/8" BBCOR Bat MCBC8 -3oz (2019)