Mizuno F19-PWR CRBN Fastpitch Bat -10oz (2019)
MAD MAX says:
- Purple is the color of royalty so become a fastpitch queen with the 2019 Mizuno F19 PWR CRBN (10oz)
- It's 1.20 BPF certified for ASA, USSSA, ISA, NSA, and ISF play; we recommend that you receive approval from your local league before purchase
- The colorway on this bat is fierce with black, gray, and majestic purple
- Rest easy knowing that your investment is safe with a one-year manufacturer warranty from Mizuno
- The -10 drop weight is built for power hitters who prefer more pop
- Detonator Cor technology creates lower barrel compression and booming sound on contact
- Black Onyx Carbon is applied throughout the bat for a lower weight and better feel while cylinder seaming allows for consistent performance and durability across the barrel
- Even more technology has been put in the stiff carbon handle, which reduces energy loss when impacting the ball at higher speeds to put more energy through the ball; the Dual Frequency Damper also helps improve feel on contac
- To finish things off the Speed Helix Grip was specially designed to provide comfort and durability
- Treat yourself like royalty and order your Mizuno today from CloseoutBats
Mizunoís new 2-Piece bat utilizes a patent-pending Dual Frequency Dampener construction to join a Black Onyx Carbon barrel and handle for an incredible feel. A new Detonator Cor technology design creates low barrel compression and a booming impact sound, giving players a smooth game-ready bat that feels great from the first swing.
- Stiff Carbon Handle -- reduces energy loss when impacting the ball at higher ball speeds to put more energy where it belongs (the ball) and less where it doesn't (the handle and your hands)
- Speed-Helix Grip -- designed to provide comfort and durability
- Cylinder Seaming -- allows for consistent performance and durability across the barrel
- Approved for ASA, USSSA, ISA, NSA, and ISF play
- One-year warranty
Mizuno F19-PWR CRBN Fastpitch Bat -10oz 340471 (2019)
ASA 2004 Certified Softball Bat
All bats in ASA Championship Play must pass the ASA 2004 bat standard. All bats having the 2004 certification mark will be allowed in ASA Championship Play. Bats that have the 2000 certification mark will not be allowed in ASA Championship Play unless they are listed on an approved bat list on the ASA website.
USSSA Certified Softball Bat
USSSA has used a 1.20 BPF standard in its softball programs for 15 years. The BPF standard was developed by NYU Physics Professor Dr. Richard A. Brandt over 15 years ago. The BPF standard is based on fundamental laws of physics that allow Dr. Brandt's testing lab to measure the relative performance of bats to be used in USSSA play.