Mizuno F19-Titanium Fastpitch Bat -10oz (2019)
MAD MAX says:
- A new year means new deals and Mad-Maximizing performance with the new 2019 Mizuno F19 Titanium fastpitch bat (-10)
- It's 1.20 BPF certified for ASA, NSA, USSSA, ISA, ISF, NCAA, and NFHS; we recommend that you receive approval from your local league before purchase
- The colorway on this F19 is one of our favorites on the fastpitch market; it's gray, black, and turquoise so you can shine brightly on the diamond this season
- This drop -10 is very balanced so you are always in control
- It uses an all-new Hot Metal Titanium barrel and 3-piece construction for ultimate achievement at bat
- Black Onyx Carbon was applied throughout the bat for a lower weight and better feel
- Wait until you experience the F19ís stiff carbon handle that reduces energy loss when impacting the ball at higher speeds to put more energy through the ball
- Even more technology was put into the dynamic damper to reduce vibration in the hands for more comfort
- Last but not least the Speed-Helix Grip was designed by Mizuno to provide added comfort and durability
- Invest in your talent this season and order you F19 Titanium fastpitch bat from CloseoutBats
Mizunoís highly-anticipated new high-performance 3-Piece bat utilizes Hot Metal Titanium barrel for maximum performance from your first swing. Full of ground-breaking bat innovations, including Black Onyx Carbon, applied throughout the bat for a lower weight and better feel.
- Stiff Carbon Handle -- reduces energy loss when impacting the ball at higher ball speeds to put more energy where it belongs (the ball) and less where it doesn't (the handle and your hands)
- Speed-Helix Grip -- designed to provide comfort and durability
- Dynamic Damper -- significantly reduces vibrations to the hands for a more comfortable swing
- Approved for ASA, USSSA, ISA, ISF, and NSA play
- One-year manufacturer warranty
Mizuno F19-Titanium Fastpitch Bat -10oz 340470 (2019)
ASA 2004 Certified Softball Bat
All bats in ASA Championship Play must pass the ASA 2004 bat standard. All bats having the 2004 certification mark will be allowed in ASA Championship Play. Bats that have the 2000 certification mark will not be allowed in ASA Championship Play unless they are listed on an approved bat list on the ASA website.
USSSA Certified Softball Bat
USSSA has used a 1.20 BPF standard in its softball programs for 15 years. The BPF standard was developed by NYU Physics Professor Dr. Richard A. Brandt over 15 years ago. The BPF standard is based on fundamental laws of physics that allow Dr. Brandt's testing lab to measure the relative performance of bats to be used in USSSA play.