Mizuno F20-CRBN1 Fastpitch Bat -13oz (2020)
MAD MAX says:
On sale now at closeoutbats itís the 2020 Mizuno F20 CRBN1 Fastpitch Bat -13oz. Itís approved for ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, and ISF play. Be sure to check with your local league for player approval before making your purchase today. The best part about this deal is that it comes with a 1-year manufacturers warranty. This fully composite design bat is loaded with innovative technologies including exclusive XZone technology. The XZone creates a massive sweet spot by adjusting composite angles in 10 specific zones across the barrel. Anti-shock qualities help reduce vibrations felt in the hands for a more comfortable swing. Next, the use of black array carbon creates a shorter break-in time to peak performance. This one-piece construction includes an optimized end-cap that was engineered to give players booming sound and an increased sweet spot. We are also big fans of the speed helix grip designed to provide more comfort and bat durability. This is an ideal choice for those who crave a very balanced swing weight. To finish things off, the colorway is fierce with orange, grey, and white. Unleash carbon power on your opponents with this Mizuno F20 fastpitch bat from closeoutbats.
Mizuno's new one-piece design is full of innovative bat technologies to boost your performance at the plate. Engineered with Mizuno's exclusive XZone technology, which adjusts composite angles in 10 specific zones across the barrel to create a massive sweet spot. Anti-Shock construction in the taper reduces shock and increases durability. Engineered details like an Optimized End Cap create a booming sound and an increased sweet spot. An ideal bat for players who are looking for a very balanced swing weight.
- XZone -- creates a massive sweet spot by adjusting composite angles in 10 specific zones across the barrel
- Black Array Carbon -- creates a shorter break-in time to peak performance
- Anti-Shock -- reduces vibrations felt in the hands for a more comfortable swing
- Double Wall -- gives you higher peak performance right out of the wrapper with a larger sweet spot for more power and forgiveness
- Cylinder Seaming -- allows for consistent performance and durability across the barrel
- Optimized End Cap -- great sound on batted balls, while also positively affecting the bat's sweet spot to give you more pop
- One-Piece Construction -- for maximum mobility and comfort
- Speed-Helix Grip -- designed to provide comfort and durability
- Approved for ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, and ISF play
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
Mizuno F20-CRBN1 Fastpitch Bat 340532 -13oz (2020)
ASA 2004 Certified Softball Bat
All bats in ASA Championship Play must pass the ASA 2004 bat standard. All bats having the 2004 certification mark will be allowed in ASA Championship Play. Bats that have the 2000 certification mark will not be allowed in ASA Championship Play unless they are listed on an approved bat list on the ASA website.
USSSA Certified Softball Bat
USSSA has used a 1.20 BPF standard in its softball programs for 15 years. The BPF standard was developed by NYU Physics Professor Dr. Richard A. Brandt over 15 years ago. The BPF standard is based on fundamental laws of physics that allow Dr. Brandt's testing lab to measure the relative performance of bats to be used in USSSA play.