Mizuno F20 Titanium Fastpitch Bat -10oz (2020)
MAD MAX says:
On sale now at closeoutbats itís the 2020 Mizuno F20 PWR-CRBN Fastpitch Bat -10oz. Are you ready for Mizunoís new high performance 3-piece bat? This fastpitch softball bat is approved for ASA, ISA, ISF, NSA, and USSSA. Please be sure to check with your local league for player approval before making your purchase today. What you can expect is a Hot Metal Titanium barrel for mad-maximizing performance. Other bat highlights include Black Onyx Carbon throughout the bat for a lower weight and an overall better feel. Dynamic Damper technology helps reduce vibrations in the hands for a more comfortable swing. Additionally, the stiff carbon handle and speed helix grip make this fastpitch bat well rounded and innovative. To finish things off, the colorway includes shapeshifting purplish blue, white, and black. Order yours fast this fastpitch deal wonít last long at closeoutbats.
- 2-1/4" barrel diameter
- The most innovative bat in softball is engineered with a Hot Metal Titanium barrel for maximum performance from your very first swing
- Maximum allowed performance from the first swing
- 3-Piece construction for high performance and decreased vibration to create a smooth feel through contact
- Full of ground-breaking bat innovations, including Black Onyx Carbon applied throughout the bat for a lower weight and better feel
- Spiral Rolled Titanium
- Approved for use in: ASA, NSA, USSSA, ISA, ISF
Mizuno F20 Titanium Fastpitch Bat -10oz 340526 (2020)
ASA 2004 Certified Softball Bat
All bats in ASA Championship Play must pass the ASA 2004 bat standard. All bats having the 2004 certification mark will be allowed in ASA Championship Play. Bats that have the 2000 certification mark will not be allowed in ASA Championship Play unless they are listed on an approved bat list on the ASA website.
USSSA Certified Softball Bat
USSSA has used a 1.20 BPF standard in its softball programs for 15 years. The BPF standard was developed by NYU Physics Professor Dr. Richard A. Brandt over 15 years ago. The BPF standard is based on fundamental laws of physics that allow Dr. Brandt's testing lab to measure the relative performance of bats to be used in USSSA play.