This Rawlings Heart of the Hide 12.25” First Base Mitt is handcrafted and comes in a pro pattern. It comes 40% already broken in from the factory leaving you with 60%. It also features a versatile Pro H-Web style and has a fastback design with an index finger pad for handling lighting-fast throws. Heart of the Hide leather is constructed from the top 5% of all available hides and is world-renowned for a reason. It is also so comfortable with its deer tanned cowhide palm lining, thermoformed wrist liner, and padded thumb sleeve. The colorway really steals the show with black, grey, and bright red laces. Order yours today from CloseoutBats before this deal is gone in a flash.
Constructed from Rawlings’ world-renowned Heart of the Hide steer hide leather, Heart of the Hide gloves feature the game-day patterns of the top Rawlings Advisory Staff players. These high-quality gloves have defined the careers of those deemed "The Finest in the Field," and are now available to elite athletes looking to join the next class of defensive greats.
Rawlings Heart of the Hide 12.25" 1st Base Mitt PROFM20BGS
Rawlings | PROFM20BGS | 083321368721
See these other Rawlings Heart of the Hide Series Gloves
At Closeout Bats we stock what we sell! We have a huge warehouse and are NOT drop shipping bats like many web sites. We update inventory and availability on the Web site several times a day as inventory positions change shipping hundreds and hundeds of bats. We also sell bats out of our physical store, so sometimes things sell out before we can get them off the Web site.
Limited quantities available. Prices subject to change without notice. Like we say, if it's on the site, it's in the warehouse -- just SOMETIMES it might have some other player's name on it! If you snooze, you lose, so ORDER YOURS NOW!