|This is a better deal than the new model year version!|
Rawlings Quatro Fastpitch Bat -10oz (2018)
Tons of tech, amazing deal!
MAD MAX says:
- The 2018 Rawlings Quatro fastpitch bat (-10oz) was used by the 2017 National Champion Oklahoma Sooners
- It was made in the great USA and is approved for play by ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISF, ISA and all other associations using 98 MPH w/ ABI
- This high-performance bat has a composite barrel, flex handle, and vibration dampening technology
- The ultimate flex handle/barrel connection was designed to accelerate speed through contact
- The colorway is beautiful and vibrant with navy, white, and pops of neon green
- Order yours today and get ready to save big this season with CloseoutBats
The Quatro is a perfect fit for the middle of the order hitter who's looking to maximize power. This bat offers everything: performance, flex, balance, and distance. Our patented hinge system provides focused flex, helping hitters stay through the ball to generate incredible pop.
- Ultra-high performance composite barrel.
- Ultimate Flex handle/barrel connection designed to accelerate speed through contact.
- Vibration Dampening Technology (VDT) - silicone-infused collar at handle creates smooth feel at impact.
Rawlings Quatro Fastpitch Bat FP8Q10 -10oz (2018)
ASA 2004 Certified Softball Bat
All bats in ASA Championship Play must pass the ASA 2004 bat standard. All bats having the 2004 certification mark will be allowed in ASA Championship Play. Bats that have the 2000 certification mark will not be allowed in ASA Championship Play unless they are listed on an approved bat list on the ASA website.
USSSA Certified Softball Bat
USSSA has used a 1.20 BPF standard in its softball programs for 15 years. The BPF standard was developed by NYU Physics Professor Dr. Richard A. Brandt over 15 years ago. The BPF standard is based on fundamental laws of physics that allow Dr. Brandt's testing lab to measure the relative performance of bats to be used in USSSA play.