Rawlings Quatro Pro Endload Fastpitch Bat -9oz (2020)
MAD MAX says:
On sale now at closeoutbats itís the new 2020 Rawlings Quatro Pro End-Loaded Fastpitch Bat -9oz. Made in the great USA this bat is approved for play in ASA/USA, USSSA, NSA, ISF, ISA and all other associations using 98 MPF w/ABI. The New Quatro Pro End-Loaded was specially designed for strong and powerful hitters. It features a reactive composite outer barrel which is ultra high performance and offers a huge sweet spot for mad-maximizing power and distance. The Governor is a composite inner barrel that allows for the most reactive outer barrel and adds just enough weight to help create an end-loaded feel. Additionally, the ultimate flex barrel/handle connection helps players to accelerate speed through contact. Other highlights include vibration dampening technology where a silicone-infused collar creates a smooth feel upon contact. To finish things off, it comes equipped with a Lizards Skins Grip that provides you with unmatched feel and tack. Order yours today from closeoutbats and start hitting dingers fresh out of the wrapper.
The new Quatro Pro Endload is ready to unleash massive offense at the plate. Designed with a strong, powerful hitter in mind, the slight endload can provide an unmatched force through contact resulting in longer distances, maximum power, and record-breaking numbers.
- Reactive Outer Barrel -- ultra-high performance composite barrel offers a huge sweet spot maximizing power and distance
- The Governor -- a composite inner barrel allows for the most reactive outer barrel and adds just enough weight to create an endloaded feel
- Ultimate Flex handle/barrel connection designed to accelerate speed through contact
- Vibration Dampening Technology (VDT) -- silicone-infused collar creates a smooth feel at contact
- Approved by ASA/USA, USSSA, NSA, ISF, ISA and all other associations using 98 MPF w/ABI
- Lizard Skins Grip -- provides unmatched comfort and tack
- Made in USA
Rawlings Quatro Pro Endload Fastpitch Bat FPPE9 -9oz (2020)
ASA 2004 Certified Softball Bat
All bats in ASA Championship Play must pass the ASA 2004 bat standard. All bats having the 2004 certification mark will be allowed in ASA Championship Play. Bats that have the 2000 certification mark will not be allowed in ASA Championship Play unless they are listed on an approved bat list on the ASA website.
USSSA Certified Softball Bat
USSSA has used a 1.20 BPF standard in its softball programs for 15 years. The BPF standard was developed by NYU Physics Professor Dr. Richard A. Brandt over 15 years ago. The BPF standard is based on fundamental laws of physics that allow Dr. Brandt's testing lab to measure the relative performance of bats to be used in USSSA play.