Rawlings Quatro Pro Balanced Fastpitch Bat -9oz (2020)
MAD MAX says:
On sale now at closeoutbats itís the new 2020 Rawlings Quatro Pro Balanced Bat -9oz. Made in the great USA this bat is approved for play in ASA/USA, USSSA, NSA, ISF, ISA and all other associations using 98 MPF w/ABI. It features a suspended inner barrel where the simplified inner barrel balances the swing weight promoting high velocity swing speeds and distance. Next, a thin incredibly reactive outer barrel creates a huge sweet spot for mad-maximizing pop and distance. Additionally, the focused flex enhanced collar assembly delivers a precise ﬂex, eliminating barrel drag and reducing vibrations. You will also love the new lightweight end-cap that helps to accelerate swing speed equating to max distance. To finish things off, it comes equipped with a Lizards Skins Grip that provides you with unmatched feel and tack. Order yours fast this red-hot deal wonít last long at closeoutbats.
The second generation of Quatro Pro does not disappoint. Proven on-field at the professional and collegiate level, the combination of an outer barrel and a suspended inner barrel offers the perfect balance of pop and speed every hitter desires.
- Suspended Inner Barrel -- simplified inner barrel balances swing weight promoting high-velocity swing speeds and distance
- Reactive Outer Barrel -- a thin, incredibly reactive outer barrel creates a huge sweet spot, maximizing pop and distance
- Focused Flex -- enhanced collar assembly delivers a precise ﬂex, eliminating barrel drag and reducing vibration
- New ultralight end cap accelerates swing speed equating to max distance
- Approved by ASA/USA, USSSA, NSA, ISF, ISA and all other associations using 98 MPF w/ABI
- Lizard Skins Grip -- provides unmatched comfort and tack
- Made in USA
Rawlings Quatro Pro Balanced Fastpitch Bat FPZP9 -9oz (2020)
ASA 2004 Certified Softball Bat
All bats in ASA Championship Play must pass the ASA 2004 bat standard. All bats having the 2004 certification mark will be allowed in ASA Championship Play. Bats that have the 2000 certification mark will not be allowed in ASA Championship Play unless they are listed on an approved bat list on the ASA website.
USSSA Certified Softball Bat
USSSA has used a 1.20 BPF standard in its softball programs for 15 years. The BPF standard was developed by NYU Physics Professor Dr. Richard A. Brandt over 15 years ago. The BPF standard is based on fundamental laws of physics that allow Dr. Brandt's testing lab to measure the relative performance of bats to be used in USSSA play.