Wilson A2K Series 12.5" First Base Mitt (2018)
MAD MAX says:
Are you a player who demands the absolute best quality of gear on the field? Of course, you are! That's why you need the 2019 Wilson A2K. The A2K is handmade in Japan with only the finest materials. This glove takes good, then goes 2K steps further. Making a glove from pro stock hides is good, right? Well, this glove only uses the top 5% of pro stock hides. This glove uses Rolled Dual welting, allowing for this glove to keep its shape for many years of rigorous play. The A2K also has a thin piece of leather between the palm liner and outer shell that provides the maximum pocket stability. The A2K is handcrafted by a Wilson Master technician for 3 times longer pounding and shaping the glove by hand, to reduce break-in time.
The finest cuts of leather. Meticulous construction. Three times more hand shaping by Wilson master technicians. All these qualities make the A2K our premier glove. The one players turn to when they want a long-lasting glove that breaks in without breaking down. Made from the top 5% of Pro Stock Select leather, each hide is chosen for consistency and flawlessness, so the A2K baseball glove is the most premium glove available.
- Pro Stock Select Leather -- The top 5% of Pro Stock hides are chosen by a triple sorting process for consistency and flawlessness. The 2018 A2Ks are Copper,
Blonde and Black.
- Rolled Dual Welting -- Thin strips of Pro Stock leather are skived thin and rolled to provide long-lasting shape and a quicker break-in.
- Double Palm Construction -- A thin, strategically cut piece of leather is placed between the palm liner and outer shell, providing maximum pocket stability.
- 3X more shaping -- A master technician spends three times longer pounding and shaping the A2K by hand, which reduces break-in time.
- Double Horizontal Bar Web
- Copper, Blonde and Black
Wilson A2K Series 12.5" First Base Mitt WTA2KRB181617 (2018)