WAIT! Don't buy the item below until you READ THIS FIRST.
Louisville Select PWR 2-5/8" BBCOR Bat -3oz (2020)
MAD MAX says:
On sale now at closeoutbats itís the new 2020 Louisville Select PWR 2-5/8Ē BBCOR Bat -3oz. This bat is stamped BBCOR Certified .50 and approved for play by most high school and college age players. We still recommend that you receive player approval from your local league before making your purchase today. This 3-piece bat design features a composite handle with a 3FX-PWR connection system. Itís perfect for power hitters with extra stiffness and more energy transfer with the least amount of vibration possible. The power swing weight gives players mad-maximizing distance and optimal momentum. This particular model has an EXD premium alloy barrel giving you a larger barrel size and the perfect sweet spot. Another fantastic feature is the PWR end-cap designed to drive more power into each and every swing. To finish things off, the colorway is fun and fresh with dark grey, blue, and black. Power up and batter up with the Louisville Select PWR BBCOR Bat at closeoutbats.
- NEW 3FX-PWR connection -- provides extra stiffness for power hitters looking for more energy transfer with less vibration
- NEW Hybrid design -- features our NEW premium EXD alloy extended barrel with composite handle
- NEW PWR end cap design for increased momentum and premium alloy sound on contact
- Power swing weight -- increased momentum and maximum distance
- Premium LS Pro Comfort Grip -- for the perfect mix of tack and cushion
- 1-year manufacturer's limited warranty
Louisville Select PWR 2-5/8" BBCOR Bat WTLBBSPB320 -3oz (2020)
BBCOR Certified Baseball Bat
The BBCOR formula provides a better measure of the bat's performance and therefore allows the rules committee and bat testing laboratories to better predict field performance based on lab tests. The goal is that non-wood bats that meet this new standard will perform similarly to wood bats. All BBCOR bats will incorporate a logo mark once certification approval is granted. This mark will be consistent across every approved bat design so umpires will easily identify approved bats.